Lori has over 20 years of management consulting experience working with companies that believe investment in people significantly impacts the bottom-line. Lori’s clients have praised her for her ability to build “ownership” in individuals and organizations.
She specializes in:
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching for Senior Teams
- Experiential learning programs for Emerging Leaders
- Executive Retreats & offsites which accelerate organizational decision making
Prior to becoming a management consultant, Lori held leadership roles in Organization and Management Development at Raytheon and Allied Signal. In both positions, she was extensively involved in leadership assessment and development, designing, facilitating, and implementing the business talent management/succession planning process, as well business integration and change activities.
- MS Organizational Development, Pepperdine University
- BS Business Administration, University of Nebraska
- Post Graduate Training in Coaching & Organizational Development (grounded in Gestalt methodology for organizations)
- Adjunct faculty, Pepperdine University MBA and MSOD programs