Lee Bruder is an organizational consultant who has devoted over 40 years to the nonprofit sector. He specializes in helping nonprofit boards and executives build both individual and organizational capacity.
His expertise includes:
- Facilitating Organizational Change
- Program Design and Development
- Managing Multiple Sites
- Facility Expansion
- Quality Assurance
- Community Mobilization
Lee has served on a wide variety of nonprofit boards since 1989. His consulting work with senior and middle managers and Boards of Directors has been key in helping organizations move forward. His range and depth of experience make him an ideal coach for senior staff. The basis of Lee’s work lies in his ability to collaborate and facilitate, and a deep appreciation of meaningful personal and organizational change.
- Master of Arts degree in Counseling Psychology, Antioch University New England
- Post Graduate credits in Organizational Management, Antioch University New England
- Certificate in Organizational Development.