Janet Britcher has been a coach and consultant for over 10 years. She provides three key services:
- Executive coaching (especially around promotion)
- Management and Leadership Development Workshops
- Executive Team Development & Meeting facilitation
Previously she held human resources and organizational development leadership roles inside corporations including Thomson Financial Software Solutions and the law firm Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo.
Janet was a faculty member in the Management Department of Regis College and Lesley University. Professional leadership roles have included president of New England Women Business Owners, board member of WPI Venture Forum, Entrepreneur’s Network (IEEE), Accion USA a microlending organization, and Vice President Membership for the Boston Area Chapter of Applied Psychological Type (Myers-Briggs). She is a frequent public speaker.
- MBA with a concentration in organizational development
- Certified in:
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
- LEGO Serious Play
- Graphic Facilitation, and a
- Gestalt group process (The Cape Cod Model of GISC)